Burleigh Arts group is a non profit incorporated association that has been formed by like minded artists with similar goals and ambitions, supporting each other to get their creative talents showcased to the wider community.
Our aims and objectives are;
- To establish an arts base in Burleigh.
- To promote local artists in both visual and performing arts.
- To create a network for artist and arts related businesses.
- To provide an outlet for artsits to showcase their talents
- To connect artists with the community, making art publicly accessible through events such as 'Art in the Park' and annual festivals.
- To educate both artists and people in the community by providing access to speakers on self promotion. professional development within the arts industry, as well as having artists speak about particular arts practice or holding workshops for artists
- To be a pro active group for arts participation on the Gold Coast and surrounding regions
Artists are encouraged to join our group through our website at www.artcompany.com.au where you can view the activities and projects of the Burleigh Arts Group. (BAG). These include our events such as 'Art in the Park' and 'Art on the Boardwalk'. our public Art Projects and current Art Workshops that are happening.